Shipping & Returns
100% guarantee are only valid for exchanges on regular price items that are over $75 within Canada. (100% means we will pay shipping charges both ways)
Within 14 of receiving the order you can return or exchange any regular-priced items that are new, unworn and unaltered, and that have not been laundered, ironed, steamed, hemmed or embroidered. We can issue a full refund for the products as a store credit or to your original payment method.
1) Clearance items are final sale. This includes pickup orders, One the order is marked as Awaiting Pickup we are unable to cancel the order.
2) Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
3) In the case where your order was eligible for free shipping, a $14.99 shipping charge will be deducted from the refunded total amount.
4) If any items are sent back to the warehouse or the store and are missing tags and/or have been washed and/or worn, a refund will not be possible. The items will be put aside until the new shipping costs are paid for. Items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers are subject to an additional processing fee of up to 20 percent of the merchandise cost, based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
5) RA# are only valid of 15 days after being issued.
A Return Authorization (RA) number must be requested within 14 days after receipt of goods. This number can be obtained by e-mailing our Returns Department. This RA number must be placed on the outside of all returned packages. If a return has been made without an RA request, a handling fee of $2 per item will apply.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 48 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2–10 business days for your credit to be applied and posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Vancouver store, located at 3102 Oak Street, Vancouver B.C., V6H 2L1.
- Clearance items are a final sale. Any clearance items that are shipped back without an RA number will be kept aside until we receive payment for new shipping costs.
- Issued RA# are only valid for 15 days after issuing, any packages received afterward will only be eligible for store credit or exchanges and will have a restocking fee.
1 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, what items you like to return/exchange and if applicable, what new item/size you like to exchange to.
2 - Receive an email back with an RA# and shipping instructions.
3 - A) Make A new order and once we receive your order we will issue a refund.
B) Send the items in and once received the exchange will be shiped out.
* If an order is ready for pickup but is canceled or has been not picked up for longer than one month, a $2.50 per item restocking fee will be charged. Unless otherwise instructed, the order will then be cancelled and the remaining funds will be refunded.
Refunds & Returns Due to Failed Deliveries
- Any return shipping fee that we accrue from the shipping company due to a missed or failed delivery will be deducted from the original amount. In addition there will be a 15% Re stocking fee Per items returned.
- Clearance items will be put aside until a new shipping charges is collected.
1 - We cannot provide overnight shipping for a P.O. box or for remote locations. The package will be shipped with the overnight service but will take an additional day or two to arrive based on your location.
2 - Any orders that are made after 9AM EST may not get shipped on the same day and will go out the following business day.
3 - No weekend deliveries, orders that left on a Friday will only get delivered on the following Monday.
U.S & International Customers
All U.S shipping are via UPS or Canada Post with signature required. If you do not want this option, please indicate that in your order. Upon such a request, we are relieved from any responsibility once the package has left our warehouse.
• Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “In Process.” Once an order has been changed to “SHIPPED,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our shipping department and we are awaiting tracking information.
• Orders that were indicated as "Store PickUP" can only be canceled and refunded with regular-priced items. Clearance Items cannot be refunded or rejected.
Other Shipping Issues:
1 - It is your responsibility to track your package, provide the correct address and to either be home when the package is due to be delivered or to pick it up from the courier location. If a package is returned to us, you must pay new shipping charges before the package can be shipped out again. We will not be able to refund the original shipping cost. If free shipping was provided, then a shipping fee of $14.99+tax must be paid in order for the shipment to be shipped out again. If a refund is required, then $14.99+tax will be deducted from the refunded amount.
3102 Oak Street, Vancouver, B.C., V6H 2L1
106 - 13737 96th Ave , Surrey B.C
* Please note Clearance Items Are Not Eligible For Store Pickups.
Warehouse Pickup - ONLY MOBB PRODUCTS
116-A Viceroy, Concord, ON, L4K 2M1
Monday to Friday 9:30–5
* Please Note That Only Mobb Medical Items Can Be Picked Up At The Warehouse.